2. Personal Data You Provide to Us
The Future Classics site generally collects personally identifying information (such as, for example, your name, email address, contact address, phone number, payment information, date of birth, etc.) with your specific knowledge and consent. This includes but is not limited to when you place orders with us, register for our newsletter and website, and complete a survey. You can choose not to provide us with certain personal data, but we may not be able to process your orders, transactions or applications, or you may not be able to take advantage of our special features.
3. Personal Data We Collect When You Buy from Us
4. Automatic Information
5. Use and Provision of Personal Data
We may collect, use, store and provide your personal data for any of the following purposes, including:
- To enhance or improve user experience, the Future Classics Site and/or our products and/or services, or to facilitate our performance of our services or any services offered by Future Classics.
- To register, verify, process and maintain your account on the Future Classics site.
- To process, verify, operate, manage, administer and maintain membership programs for our users, including but not limited to the Future Classics VIP Membership Program, Future Classics Referral Program, etc.
- To process your orders and/or transactions on the Future Classics site and/or for our products and/or services.
- To conduct and process any contests, sweepstakes and/or surveys that we may from time to time organize in relation to the Future Classics site, our business, products and/or services, and to announce the winners of the relevant contests and/or sweepstakes (as the case may be) on the Future Classics site or any other medium/channels as may be required under the applicable laws.
- To send e-mails and/or other communications about our websites and/or other fashion, cultural content, art, music, design and/or lifestyle products and/or services, related news, or updates for Ka-pok.com, provided that we have obtained your explicit consent to do so.
- To provide third party service provider(s) engaged by us to provide services for or in relation to the Future Classics site, to process data on our behalf, to provide information technology support to us and/or conduct maintenance of our servers, data banks and databases, including but not limited to IT contractor(s), website analytic service provider(s), data processor(s) and service provider(s) for database management systems.
- To purchaser(s)/assignee(s) as part of any re-organization, merger, transfer or sale of our business.
- To comply with or as permitted by any applicable laws or regulations, court order or lawful request from any government authority.
COOKIES AND THEIR USE ON OUR WEBSITE
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you'd expect
- Enable you to login to our members area, forums, and blog
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of our website
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook and Twitter
- Personalise our website to you to help you get what you need faster
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- You can learn more about all the cookies we use below, and find out more technical information about what cookies are at www.whatarecookies.com (or try an Internet search).
- We are providing this additional information about our cookies in compliance with ‘EU cookie law’. See the ICO website for more information.
If the settings on your software that you are using to view our website (your browser) are adjusted to accept cookies, and you continue to use our website, we take it to mean that you accept our usage of cookies.
Note most Internet browsing software facilities disabling cookies per website, and you are free to do this, but note that our website will not work as you would expect. For example, you will not be able to register as a member, log in to our members area, forums, or blog.
OUR OWN COOKIES
Various functional elements of our website set cookies. These are to enable you to register as a member, login to our members area, forums, and blog.
SOCIAL WEBSITE COOKIES
So you can easily ‘Like’ or share our content by using the Facebook, Twitter, and other social network buttons we have included on our website.
Each social network button may set its own cookies and you can find out more on the relevant websites.
The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks and websites.
ANONYMOUS VISITOR STATISTICS COOKIES
7. Third Party Websites
8. Third Party Access to Your Personal Data
- Google Analytics
- Google AdSense
9. Marketing & Communication
When registering for a Future Classics account, you will be given the option to opt-in to receiving our promotional and direct marketing materials and/or updates through the Future Classics newsletter and the Future Classics’s ‘new in’ and promotional emails. If you would prefer to opt-out from these e-mails, you can do so at any time by using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the e-mail.
10. Law Enforcement
We may disclose your personal data to a third party to comply with or as permitted by any applicable laws or regulations, court order or lawful request from any government authority. In the event that we receive a subpoena affecting your privacy, unless there are any prohibitions/ restrictions under the applicable laws, we may elect to notify you to give you an opportunity to file a motion to quash the subpoena, or we may attempt to quash it ourselves, but we are not obligated to do either.
11. Security of Information
We use SSL certificates to help secure the Future Classics site. However, we make no representations as to the security or confidentiality of your personal data. You understand and agree that no transmission of data over the internet is guaranteed to be completely secure. It is in our interest to keep our websites secure, but we recommend that you use anti-virus software, firewalls, and other precautions to protect yourself from security threats.
12. California Online Privacy Protection Act